By Unknown - September 17, 2008

Wake up early prepare to go my brother school at toa payo ! with my brother ken.
my mum went there too . den we went to look for the OM mr OW ! i dont know how to spell it . For what i know from my mum is that , he judge people ( the way he speak ) . i did realise that also. he say 1 i say 2 ! haha. talking with him is just wasting my time only .
after that , went to cut hair with my brother . while my mum went home first . den i meet wifey jio go eat sakeu sushi , wao we eat until want vomit leh . haha. chit chat den planning to go shopping but no where !
at last we went to amk fetch boyboy.he darm shy larh ., dont want talk to me . after a while, me and boyboy together bully wifey lorh. she cannt tahan !her feet blueblack . in train , alot of people looking at us ! cos we super high ! boyboy larh funny . we call phoebe den asking boyboy called her mummy =). funny ! we went to wifey house .
around 5 plus , we fecth boyboy home laready . me and wifey went back. she went to meet friend n ii went home . =) tmr i be working mah !
DONT always write something that is not true
DONT act as you are .......
I KNOW YOU want to seek attention, i realise long ago. just that i dun wan say out . Acting as one will not make you POPULAR , PRETTY or CLEVER !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments