By Unknown - September 06, 2008

7month ghost !


AHGUA,GLADYS & ME

ILOVE THIS PICTURE !
I LOOK COOL HUH !





My AHGUA & ME

Does my XIAOLAOPO look like my " girlfriend" haha.

XIAOLAOPO AND ME


wGuess what ? did i late for school ??
the answer is NO !!

Today having role play for ITE ! should be willi and apple but she didnt turn up today .
so mrs lim ask willi to ask me to take over her =) den at first ii didnt want it . cos is like 3 scrpit how to act everything at one time without knowing the acting thing yet ?? hahahs. dden me and willi is the first group to go up act first =) GUess what ?? The carmea ( INcharge of other ITE ) Say that me and wili is a good actor and actress +) of cos is happy when we hear that .

after that , we went to take bus to orchard for interview for istan ! lol. the paid quite good leh. $6.50 per hr . but uu must work 8am to 11pm . late right . but is okay . cos only 1 days mah =)
the interview was cool.

after interview , we all went to nike shop ( i bought 2 pair of socks ) nn the body shop ( i bought facial wash) hahhas. that i long to have it man . ILOVEMY FRIENDS we went to Far East Plaza shopping. nn we didnt buy anymore items .

den we walk to take mrt !
- yuqin n xiaolaopo went to take purple line
- Sharon n kaiyan went to lot one
- me and ahgua went to take train to boonlay for cg =)

today we playing candle n landter . took alot of picture too .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments