By Unknown - September 15, 2008

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHI HONG !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HOPE you enjoy the bbq. and the cake throw . =)))

i didnt went to school today . i went to work today . and i didnt wanted to wake up and go work. cos i was super tired man ! and today sales hit $90 plus only . got 1 couple bought 3 CD . and i am not feeling well. having flu and my boss came down too . chat with him and gave him the gift that i bought for his baby girl =P

boy came down accompany me . cos i keep complaining that i am bored . and he bought food for me . He bought something for me *** cannot say what that ! later he shy =0 he going oversea soon leh . sad man . cos when i am bored no one will be there for me to accompany me .

after work , we went to eat new york=) eat chessy chicken and coke foat ! super nice sia .
hac\ving so much fun eating and chatting with him. BOY iloveyou .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments