By Unknown - September 10, 2008


she shy shy !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHOEBE LOH ! MY XIAOLAOPO =)))
hope you like everything that we plan for you .
present n the card we gave you =P

after school , we all went to sharon house lorh . we going to mixed alot of food n fruits to let our birthday girl and drink lor. guess what we buy ??
- Chill
- KuGu
-Lemon ( i choose de )

WE get the rest of the items from sharon house lorh . wao ! pity sharon n kaiyan . cos they are cutting the chill until they cry ! cos ver la !! den me n phoebe watching ghost show . den she keep wanted to get in kitchen n see what the rest is doing . hahhas. then at last the " special drink" made for phoebe is finally out. hahas. funny sia . =)) she did drink . n everyone drinks except me and shiling . veri lucky sia . if not veri errrxxiinnn.

after that , i went to lot one to buy mooncake for my daddy . den when i reach home , i complain to my daddy the nurse pork me 2 times nn my blood is o+ . den he just laugh . den i tell him i bought durian n banan mooncake for him . den he say also got orange all this lorh . den i say where have . den he tell me that tmr morning i wake up he will have it . mEan he going to toliet nn make it . hahahs. funny sia my daddy =PPP LOVE MY DADDY .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments