By Unknown - September 03, 2008





happy 6 month =)
bOy bought for me crumpy bag .

i bought for boy 2 t-shirt and i shorts yeah. that he long to have one =)))
hhhaaahhhaaa. ILOVEYOU .
morning , i late for school . my wifey wait for me.hahahs. so sweet yeahh. hahas. but she scolded me cos she waited for me about 30 mins. sorry =( den today we going to make teachers day the show . hahas. super tired . plus tmr got BEG super scare sia . cos i cant remeber eveything lei. but i will try my best to remember eveything . I am looking forward after school meeting boy and we going bishan .

what we do ??
- we went to eat pizza hut
- Bought NIKE socks and water botle
- watch the show wall-e ( super nice sia )
hahahs. we bought salt and sweet popocon . den we bought mooncake for our parent too.

at first wanted to find boy mum, but den she too busy to talk to us already .
around 10 plus, the movie end. He cant send me cos he will have no bus or mrt home. so he gave me money to take taxi home. thanks boy . the driver drive very scary. almost have car accident. the driver very tired . haiis . but thanks god everything is alright . Reach home chatting with wifey , boy . smsing with ahgua n xiaolaopo. iii study until 1 plus den sleep. hahahs tmr is my exam leii. good luck everyone =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments