By Unknown - September 03, 2008

i am late for school today . i am super tired larh .
=PPP thanks to alll my beloved friend for waiting for me .
ii will try my best nt to be late again .

nothing to do in school.
i went to take train to work with ahgua loh .
i sms boy n ask him where he going den he say going home ??
after thhaatt , he say he going to CQ waiting for me . and accompany me to eat .
cos i be having bible study yeah . we ate burger king lor. got this couple the BF very rude . he lied one the chair with barefoot ! ohman . luckily he dun have Hong KOng FOOT ! if nt how can i eat my food . hahahs . stupid right ?? haiis / just wonder how the gf stand him man. me n boy enjoy eating . after tat i went to buy shoes . shopping already den i went to meet yamyam =))) boy went home nn ii accompany yamyam go eat lorh .

bible study .
after tat went to meet ah gua den we go eat donuts leh jio go home. in train having so much fun. talking about bangkok !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments