By Unknown - September 19, 2008

today morning meet-up with xiaolaopo sharon they all .
she told me not be late and be at cck control station at 10am.
i reach there on time. guess what ?? i waited for 10min and i sms her where she is ? she tell me she waiting for sharon they all. waoh! i super hot standing there already . so i decided not to waited and go woodland to find wifey. but while waiting ii saw phoebe they all mah ! den she knew a angry leh. den she in train trying to talk to me, i was like laughing leh but she didnt notice it only . but at last , we still talk haha. she sms me and say i firece =0
meeting wifey and kaiyan. in train , got this girl keep looking at us and smiling at wifey . kaiyan keep staring at her den i sit beside the girl lor. i think the girl like my wifey that why keep looking huh ! hhaaa. we went to for Debrief for istean sales at orchard ! cool man . tat day also get paid . i in department shoes ! i be with yuqin =) after that i went to take train to meet boy at chinatown! we take bus there lorh . we went to quessway 2 buy his thing cos he going oversea soon =((( . he bought socks . guess what ? he bought for me FBT ! ( white) thanks boy . we went shopping. we went to Eki ! dont know how to spell. i bought wodden thigy . shop , shop, jio take bus to quesstown den to boonlay. we went to angeline house lorh .
thanks his parent for the food =) den cell-group .
thanks sk fecthing me and yamyam to bukit batok.
me and yamyam went to lot one chit-chat loh . waoh ! very very long me and yamyam had never chat until so long =) while waiting for sue-ann to bring my laptop .thanks girl. good luck for your trip tmr.
reach home !
chatt with boy until i sleep .
having great pain . cant tahan too much that whyes go sleep.
so sad that boy going oversea . i will miss you

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments