By Unknown - September 07, 2008

DRAGONBOAT TRAINING !
Guess what . i am late. and den i take taxi down to kallang .
spent aroundd $$18 plus . dere goes my money $$$ ...
hhahas. today training was good yeah .
i have improve my stroke already =) me and my partner was the pacer !
dram cool huh . hahas. den after that , i went to bath all this lol.
cos i need to rush off to blood donation !!! den i quickly walk to take mrt to expo hall 8 .
when i reach , i faster reigster den wait for my turn lorh . my unmber 157 . den i wait for 1 hour plus to my turn leh . to go check up . den i ask the person if i go first anot . i rushing leh . hahhas. after tat , i went to check if my iron(blood) is enough for donating blood anot ? guess what ?? super pain like hell . they keep squezzing my blood out . den finally dere my result , i can donate blood =)))
Reach the place where i can donate my blood !
i was veri scaredd . no one accompany me . and ii am veri cold .
- firstly the put some cold thing apply on my hand ,
- den a while later , they poke a needle into my hand den take out again.
- den push my blood out already den poke in a thick metal thing inside my hand .
pain sia . ii was verii scareedd lehh .
finally i know my blood type is 0+ . hahahs. den after donating finish , i went to take train .
suddenly , my eye n brain all blank out . i dun knw what to do . super scary. thanks god is just a while n i did not faint . after that i went to work . today sales not so good .haiis .
after work , i went home alone. den in train when i reach redhill , my head darm pain . n i seat on the floor. hahhas. cantr take it leh . nn i dun care other people look at me +)) Tmr i got school , i should go sleepp now ! good night >>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments