By Unknown - September 21, 2008

ohman ! my laptop now is very useless leh .
cant do alot of thing . ii want to get a new laptop !!!!!
boy going oversea already . quite sad cos no one is going to tell me story before i go to sleep leh.
=( when i wake up , i sms him den chat with him also. i missing him already =0
den today i never go for training . ( having ****** ) den i accompany my family to farmart lorh . catching prawn ! is a long time that i have spent time with my family . and catching fishes n prawn is what my daddy love to .
( sorry boy i cant accompany you to airport , but den i will wait for you at airport when the day you come back )
went with my family there . spent a lot of money with my sister . buying food for the animal there.
den i went to try catching prawn but den cant catch until even 1. siian man ! i have no patient about doing this .den after that , went to walk walk with my sister den i come back den my daddy say " waoh ! just now u not here i catch prawn , once you here the prawn run away " i was like sad to hear that larh . haiiss . den i kinda of angry and i went to eat ice-cream and fries with my sister n kelvin (brother ) at my cousin working place .
finish already . a while later jio went home lehgh . super tiredd and i miss my boy !
waiting for him to call me back and tell me he reach there already . he did call me .
=)))) ILOVEYOU !
at evening i went yamyam house . his daddy help me do my lappy !
thanks yeah . her mum took a taxi down to teck whyes and she put me at lot one ! thanks =)
went to lot one bubble tea and buy drink for whole family lorh . ILOVETHEM !
Den went home fast . cos i am hungry n thristy. eat already. boy sms me and call me also .
tmr i be going to school lehh . need to help teacher . but i nt sure what that =P
** i cant updated picture due to something wrong =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments