By Unknown - September 28, 2008

i woke up at 6.54am like that . my alarm never wake up me
luckily i wake up myself , if not i am going to late for my training already =(
i faster do my thing fast fast jio heading to take mrt to kallang for training.

=p reach there .
went to change into running shoes . going to circuit den go for training for 5 crew man boat !
Very tiring . then we do 30 push-up and sit-up. 3 set of it . den rest a while jio go down for 5 crew training. the boat veri small. scary siah ! cos not balance.
after that , around 10 plus we continue to training . my hand tired siah . haha. but i love training =)

after trainnig , bath and went off to work. waiting for my boy to come find me .
guess what ? he bought his boyfirend here ! ( KAMTAT) and he tell me that he and my BOY marry. stupid him snatch my boyfriend!!!! den he disture me the whole day . thanks boy helping me =)
thanks boy buying for me 70++ SPF betuorgan !( dont noe how to spell )
boy nn his boyfriend waited for me to finish my work den we went to see F1.

F1 ! cool man !
the speed is super fast . cant even talk to boy n his boyfriend .
cos is too loud leh .

we all went home . thanks boy sending me home =P
tmr i be working leh ! picture will updated soon !!

I knew it will happened already ! nothing can bring us back together anymore.
cos your heart is no longer with me, but other people =(
i am sad that what i can say . i try alot of ways to be back with you like last time .
but too bad . i fail =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments