By Unknown - September 04, 2008

what can i say ??
Mrs A n Mrs B is friends. Two of them loves to tell people about each other bad things.
example like : she like to act cute . something like this.
Then this Mrs B say that she dont like to wear those clothing that reveal alot to them people see example : Tube Dresses lol. MRs B went to buy it . And when people wear it right , Mrs B will have alot of thing to say about it .
I was like thinking that . If you want to wear until sexy right ? you just wear. dont say other people . but first look at yourself. Until Now you still like that , when you will start thinking . dont always want to be good person in two sides. nn let your Friend MRS A to be the bad person and let everyone hate her but not you !!!
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE !
For me , i think that around my friendship circle i have a few of friends is like that de . haiiiss . I cant take it leh tat whyes i write here in my blog. if you dont like PLEASE leave my blog =) thanks !!!!!
MY DAY =)
i am late again . my girls need to wait for me . so touch hor !! paiiseii huh . stupid xiaolaopo keep disturing me sia. den we play mahh . den got this secondary school girl keep looking at us ! dots right ?? maybe she need some thing to eat while watching yeah. plus is free lehh. den we went to school nn guess what ?? dont have lesson. i rather go home nn sleep yeah . but den the good thing is can firm show loh. Haven llet teacher see yet . =(( but i will be going to be verii nice .
went to work with ahgua lohh. hahahs. funny siahh she . my wifey went to cut short hair. same as me sia . cool right ? but longer then me abit ONLY ! den thanks to ahgua lend me laptop . if nt i will be dead . due to bored lohh. =P meeting ahgua later for dinner . updated more tmr .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments