By Unknown - September 16, 2008


wao ! today ii force myself to wake up to go school ! for my school graducation !
having alot of fun ! den we sing song . really enjoy it/ and thanks mrs wo for everything .
glad that she is my teacher =)))

after that , ii went home and pack my thing . later ii going to gym with zhi nhong nn meowmeow. den i went home change leh , pack my gym bag jio go meet a girl at masiling . den jio take train down meet zhi hong . the gym is cool , got the equipment ii want to train myself. meowmeow join us too , JIAYOU ! enjoy our time . den we in gym around 2 hr like that jio go home lkeh .


den decided to go meowmeow house . we ordering pizza and eat korhh . wao . when on the way dere, stupid zhi hong n meowmeow disture me . cos i dun knw where he stay mah , humphh !!! my two stupid friend. den we eat pizza until verii full den we chit chat until 8pm jio go home lehh. ii wait bus alone sia. super scare dere so dark den boy having basketball training cant pai me chat . thanks to wifey accompany me chat .

when i enter the bus DRIVER stare at me , those people inside bus weird weird de keep staring siah ! ii see also scare haahs , after that ii take bus to clementi . den take train home . tmr i be going out with wifey lorh .


boyILOVEYOU !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments