By Unknown - June 04, 2007

Today morning . ii got work at 12 must reachh . Then I meet joa-nn at 10 am then ii 9.30 then wake up . i m super tiredd and ii wake up and sleepp . I meeting jo-ann at lot one and eat Breakfast together !! hahahs. ii was so happy going to workk leii !! Then i eat breakfast finiish i recieve a call from my daddy and say i need to go home cos passs key to my brpother !! Haiis so i ask jeremyy paii me go nor . hahhahs jeremy thanks !! ") then when i reach home WAO rain so heavilyy wor. so i bring Umbrealla lor. then wan to reachh lot one time then the rain stop what de . then ii ask jeremy take firstt ! hahhahas. Thanks . Then 11.10 ii go take mrt alone ii call edward no one pick up . Then ii listen to music andd studdy nor . Darm boring and tiredd. wanna to sleep in train nor . hahahhas. Then when reachh liao iis at 11.50 lor.then i reachh i called nick then he say he meet me at mac lorr. WAITT !! hahhas . i called edward and he finally wake up and WEST CLUSTER ( ZACK,, WEELI,,JIE XIANG ) theyy al ton at his house .. lol. When nick meet until me then we go buy valume lor. hhahhaahhs. Then reachh Nicki office ii was so scaredd !! cos many ppeople looking at me mahh !! haiis . So tiredd and ii do all calling !! ") Tmr must remeber clear the office ..

TO EDWARD LIM ,,
I WILL NOT CONTROL YOU . U WILL HAVE FREEDOM . I M SO HAPPY FOR UU !! ALL THE BESTT !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments