By Unknown - June 14, 2007

toDay . I super tired dun feeling like waking up . Need to go school for Learning lots of things. Then i meet Jun hao then he late i wait until i want to sleep nor , siian !! Tomorrow siian still nnedd to go school for running . How > my leg iis painfull . Then after the school thinggyy . Then i faster go home change liao then i go meet edward then go my Mum house . In train, i saw Kelvin ho ! hahahs lame shit him ! Then when i reach tao pAyoo i went to look for my brother liao then we eat Ice-cReam !v Super Nice .Then after meeting my workplace frenn . then we all go my mum hse but my workplace freenn neva go .Then in my mother hse we talk talk lor. Then my mother cook food super nice . Thanks MUm ! Then i bath at my mother house ! Then around 6 plus me . edward .kelvin we went take mrt to Plaza singapure ! we went there find gladys theyy all liao then we all go watch show . Fastice 4 ( duunnoe hw to spell ) SUper nice show ! Must watchh '' Then after show we all go back home . Enjoy myself with my brother "0

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments