By Unknown - June 19, 2007

This is the SHOP ! dun ever buy !! cheap cheap ..

This plate 80cents !!

This food = you know how much ? $7.90 ? idoiit ..

today morning , i m the first one who wake up i think so or weeli . zack , wei siong , angelina, edward they all ton my house . iis three days two night . we have a lot of fun time together. we eat mac and pizza . nice nice. but ii spent my money veri fast ,. hahahs. my leg is painful got missacle pain . nehh ! edward today working. cool. then we keep eating mac until we supere scare already .my leg and whole body very pain ~! thanks edward for takming care of me . hahahs. even though sometime ii super crazy . then so siian kelvin going home tmr . i will alone at home . i so boring . i will miss him a lot. he iis my dearest brother .tomorrow ii will be working at 10am . super early ~ stupid shop



TO JO-ANN
= Dun think tOo muchh = tingting
=yeah lor , listen to nanny = junjie
=hahahahhahas+ dun think muchh = ting and jj

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments