By Unknown - June 09, 2007

Morning . Today ii not feelig well and i wake up Super early . Think around 8 plus ! Then i dunnoe why soB painFul . Then i went toliet . hahahs ") Ohh man ! hahhahas. Then ii really super weak and i sms edward lor. Then ii tell him nor . Then he say want him to come a not ? Then i say dun need . Then i say if Not so Pain ii will go CG . Then around 12 pm i go bath . Come oout of the toliet , I feel super giddy and In pain . Sob Edward come My house take care of me ! Thanks . Then 1 plus me ,, my Bro and edward paii me go see doctor . anD ii cannt even walk for short distance . So we take taxi to See doctor . Then Guess what The doctor say that ii got ?? FOOD POSIONING !! ii yest eat Balls Beside The bubble tea at the mac LeVEL THERE . and the pasmala. Dunnoe h w To spell . Please Pple . dun buy . if nt uu will pay to be suffer . Is really painfull ! THANKS god ii slowly recover ! Then ii is $37 . So expensive and then so many Medicine to eat . eee ! I hate itt but no choice to eat it . Then ii at home . sleep. tHne my brother and edward play game and take care of me tOo ! "0 Thanks / then at nite around 8 plua edward went back home . Then ii neva eat anything cos feeling like vomiting . Then at lastt in my room . i feel hungry and decided to eat . Hhahahas. Luckily i eat liao neva vomitt .. ") I have learnt a lesson . Dun anyhow eat . ") Tmr ii will go Churchh ..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments