By Unknown - June 15, 2007

h") Today super tiredd ! havIng super bad Flur ! cos of air-con ! Then Nick my boss say that he nneed me in office at 11am. Then i have Miss call in my phone then i faster go bath all this ! then ii alone go Work . andd ii buy newspaper . Then ii listen to music and readin newapaper iin train . Until edward call me ! he lazyy pig larr. Siian ! Then iin office ii help My boss nick buy thing lor. lottss !! Really enjoy myself . But ii alone in office . and ii veriki hungry . waiting for nick go eat with me . But at last i cannt stand liao, i sms him then he say I go first lor. then ii go myself . Luckily edward chat with me if Nt ii going crazy @ . Then I getting my paid today ! hahhas. then after work ,my brother kelvin come my workplace there find me then ii go my mum house ! Then i eat at my mother hse lor. hahahs. "0 Then at 8 plus ii meet felicia at train there then we go hm together !! Then super paiin leii my LEG ! COS OF MY NEW SHOES ! tmr ii norrt going to Nick ROM ! cos if ii going then i will late of my CG meeting . so i must give up one . But i still wish them all the best yeshh ! They are sweet couple . Nick and isabel !! <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments