By Unknown - June 12, 2007

Ohh man !! they are so SWEET !!

They sleeping . So cute .


ZAck Hugging Jie xiang !!

Morning . so sad ! my brother going back home . No one going accompany me at night . Then my bro and ii go meet felicia liao then we all go TAO PAYoO. then ii meet my mother too . I treat them eat . Mummy i love you ! Thanks feliciia too . THEN we go work lor. When i reach office . Nic MY BOSS say today go shopping in working hour . Can restt . Cos i super tiredd. Then in working ii really enjoy cos i dun have to worry so muchh thing . i dun know why many thing happenedd . Now ii dun have a sister that been so many years . She gone now . Nvm let dun say about her . Then after work . Me felicia and angeline go ORCHARD . go there buy ART thing . hahaha. got a guy verii funny . Keep asking me to Buy thing (jeweelly.) Then he keep making me go in the shop ,. He iis soB cute like my Bf sister babyy !! hahhas ") Then super tired. at night they come my house ,. ")

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments