By Unknown - June 23, 2007

Aiyoo . Keng yi and jie xiang ,...

+ adeline . gladys . xiao weii . pretty ladyy !!

= Now is the guys to to kana 4 feet .

= Wao . Waiting for the two girls . kana 4 feet !1
= We are playing game !!

Happy 1 year together ~
Edward lim jia hao andd tiffany wong ting ting
230606
Today morning , i need to meet somone in Choa chu kang then go meet my cousin . then today w378 and xiao wei cell-group having out - reach > i bring = two cousin lor. hahahs. then me , jo-ann, kelvin , edward and my two cousin is most early de. aIYOO got a lot of people nt on time de. Then me , jo-ann ans kelvin we go eat , then my cousin and edward neva eat ~Then after eating we went to Contro station . they haven reachh , wait wait ! wei guang late sommoe . let so many pple wait for himm net . Naughty boy..then we take bus go .

Whether ~ SUPER HOT !!
cannt standdd .
The game iis fun andd tired .
realy enjoy today and ~ siian i neva go service ~
CXos of my cousin nor ,. nvm
Tmr ii be goiing ..

EDWARD LIM JIA HAO ~
so happy i finally ii got a real nice ring that can fit my finger iis black de.
i reallyt like it as i long time want liao.

\ my daddy have come back singapore laio~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments