By Unknown - June 05, 2007

I wear this at My second days of my workk !!

Morning . wake up No moneyy cos my money give my brother ! Then ii walk to intercharge to meet jo-ann and go school with her for my art ! ") Then when reach school bus-stop wao must walk up the Slope my leg pain !! Then super tiredd too !! happy siao today ii can start my ART cutting liao. Then ii saw benny oNg he say this thursday must go schoo run 40 km or what ?? 4 get liao darm long ! Then around 11 plus i leave the school take bus go Bukit batok .. and when i reach there ii go change my clother and then ii meet edward . he paii me go but sweet liao . then he paii me waitt mrt then when he reach home he called me los . r.. Thanks worr !! hahaha. Then we chat until i reach office . and ii buy bread and eat .. Coke from mac and drink . Then ii alone in office do my thing lor. I must work hard !! Then ii hang the phone and ii start doing my thing nor . Untill 6 pm ii finish my work then ii go my mother house eat !! "0 thanks mummy !! andd o ask edward come toa payo paii me go home . Thanks to hiim :) i love uu !! in train we talkk .. then he paii me go home ..
To EDWARD :
i LOVE u ! ") Even though ii crazy always quarrell wiff uu ! But i still love uu .. hahhas. 230606 we going one year\ liao we. cannt let other poeple destroy Our realationship !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments