By Unknown - June 08, 2007

This is what ii wear today for working ..

So cutee EARING !!


That iis ii draw de . Cute right !





Me eating SUBWAY !!




Why thingg Happenedd !!




Thanks mY freenn !!


ME AND FELIICIA!!

Morning . Super tiredd. Then ii meet Felicia at 10am at Choa Chu Kang . Then we go Tao payoO shOpPIng ! Then ii Wear OffiCe clother ! hahahas ! Then in Tao PayOo ii go Buy shoes And earing . Nice nICE ! ") Then Today iin office wif nick . Then ii do my job lor. Sob tiredd . Then iin office ii keep waiting for 3 pm cos can go eat lor. Then me and felicia go eat SUBWAY !! Then nice worr. aFTER go shopping .. hahhas . Loves shopping ! Then after work . I go shoopping again wif felicia .. hahhahas. I getting my paid on Sunday ! so Happy .. Then after that me and felicia go Take mrt to cHoa chu kang ! then we go buy thing liao then she come my house !! Lots of thing larrb . dun wan say out ././

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments