By Unknown - June 29, 2007

Today arh .
In class verii boring and ii keep sleeping ,. like pig siao .
Then Receess time . stupid edward lim jia Hao . Throw ice make until me ii super angry with hiiim .
Ten i walk away . Then ii saw Jo-ann they all so i wanted to Join them . bUt see them so happily then i dunwan disture and they play also neva care me so i walk away better "0
Then ii go To my class lor. haiis s.
he got sms me but i neva reply .
quarreel with hiim till evening .
after schoolll. me jo-ann theyy all in school Doing ART .
Then 3pm . me , jo-ann , sue-ann . jian xing and yogas we meet Mr wee .
he treat us go Bukit panjang mac eat .
Then we talk about the DRUG thinggyy .
At last we talk finishh liao. then we went back school.
around dunnoe 5 plus then we all go home .
"0 So siian . Night night ii go slp liao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments