By Unknown - June 06, 2007

Me and felicia take iin office toliett !!

Me ( pUrPLE) fELICIA !!

Today Morning . i super early wake up because The AIR CON ! super cold until i having running nose .Then my sister was crying so louding . Ohh man so noisy . i was super tiredd. Then ii wake up go brush teeth all this then ii play com .. Until dun noe what time i go bath then i go meet felicia. I intro her work . Today her first day work . hahhas. Then today i wif her meeting one girl at woodland liao. Then she super long sob angry . Then after meeting her .,, take mrt to tao payo meet other girl liao. Then me and felicia go Mac buy thing liao then we go office . She come my office first then ii got lots of thing to do . Then around 1 plus ii help Nick buy thing and then i ask felicia paii me go nor . After buying nick call me and say dun need buy cos he no time eat cos need to meet boss .Then ii eat nor . So felicia go buyy .. hahahas. we eat together at office .. hahahhas ") Then After eating i continue my calling all this nor .Super tiredd . cos not enough sleep . then after work .. after workk . ii go eat wiff felicia . thanks that she treat me eat . I will treat uu back . ") Then we go shopping nor . HHAHAH . ii need a pair of new shoes . haiis . ii m waiting for my paidd .. ii will work harderr .. earn more moneyy !! after shooping all this i go home lor. haiis . My daddy told me he no moneyy . so heart painn !! haiis .. ii dun wan buy anything alreadyy haiiss . save moneyy ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments