By Unknown - June 20, 2007

Morning . i ann edward wake up first then after thatt ii go bath then i ask edward called wee li, zack and my brother wake up because i going late soon . hahahs. i super tired . then edward let me money go take taxi . $10 ? then me and kelvin take taxi . he go home then i go work nor . then i late by a few min . then nick also late for work. then we go meet client then we eat together . hahahs. thanks nick for treating me eat ") My brother = kian hong he beat my brother = kelvin . ii was son angry . why he have become like this. then haiis long story .
Then after work , i go home alone lor. Tomoorrow ii will be working 8.30am okok. so early , thn after ii go home alone in train . Then tomoorw my daddy coming back to singapore . then i myustt be good girl liao.
Miss my brother = KELVIN WONG <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments