By Unknown - June 13, 2007

Me and kezia
Sob cute ( tingting)
Me tOo ( kezia)
So sincere(tingting)!

But i still dunwan accept you ( tingting)

I love Edward(tingting)

SADSAD(kezia)

Me and Kezia !
Wao she gave me Flower ?
I dunwan accept ! (tingting)
PLEASE(kezia)


After we eat Our Beloved Ben and jerry Ice-cream !!


Me , Kezia and felicia we went to eat BEN & JERRY !


I wear this To work toDayy !!
AT around 4 plus felicia ( from my school) call me . siaoo girlgirl . Then she disture Wei ting . poor girl ! hahahs/.Then ii tell felicia dun disture . Cos i wan sleep lor. Then morning . i wake up quite early then i bath all this nor .Then when i on e way going to take mrt i saw geraline she change a lot liao larr . haiis . She not hungry for god anymore . Then i say hihi to her . Ohh man ! felicia let me wait for her about 15 min . I super Nt in mood . nO patient ! hahhas "0 but its fine ! Then in train . super tired wann to slp. Then when we reach Tao payOo. we went to eat .Then i eat a lot . Felicia want me eat a lot . hahahas. Then after eating i went office do my thing . then when nick come to office liao. We two going shopping and meet owner lor. Is fun and i learnt a lot of thingg. Then after that we come back office ii do all my thing . Then when i going finish work. felicia boss tell me bad new ( dunwan say ) . so sadd ! Felicia dun sad hao mahh ") ..Then after that we went to cine meet Kezia . we went to eat ben and jerry together hahhas . SO Happyy !! After that we went to eat LOng John Silver !! Full man ! Then we went shopping !! We take a lot of picture . and my leg super paiin ! and at around 8 plus ii go home lor. HAHAHS. ! thanks girlss !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments