By Unknown - June 29, 2007

i think you should know what ii eat bah .


Morning .
i wake up at 3 am Cos ii having NIGHTMARE .
so scare until i wake up ., and then i fall sleep back .
Then i wake up at 6am then i do all my thing .
In bus . Got this Aunt so EEEEE ... then i sittting she standing beside and she keep laying on me . Ohh man ! i cant stand it .
But nvm forget it . Hope that my top no smelly can liao. hahhahas ")
Then when i get off the Bus . Cool man ! hahahahhas .
then me and edward waitt for Bus lor. UP to school yeah .
I eat Bread - breakfast .
Recess . Noodles . = not so nice . a bit EEEE !!
SOMETHING HAPPENED !@@



= IF YOU HEAR OR SEE SOMETHING DUN BE KAPO TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE LAR.
IF YOU KNOW SO WHAT . sUre pple Gossiple+++
<3>
If u dun like us iis yr bloody Problem . WHO CARES .

HAHAHHAS ....



after school . Angle go my house wait for me bath liao then ii go her house wait her to bath finishh . cosa we two going to buy ART thing . then I got bLESS!!

her mum bless me with $10 . thanks jesus . then we take bus go lor. super funny . then we bought what we want lor. i buy until 10 plus . expensive lei.Then after buying , we two super hungry so we went to eat . GUESS what we eat ?? the show can show uu . after eating . we went home by bus . Then super tired. angela come my house until 9 plus then she went home . ") quite a fun day .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments