By Unknown - June 17, 2007

Tiredd ~
ii need to go seng kang meet someone .
Then ii forget toO tell gladys that jason neva come for Cg meeting .
Then gladys called me liao. say me iin Firece .
Then ser Koon called me and shout at me in phone ,, i super angry andd i noe iis my fauth but must he shout at me . then i hang his phone .Then he sms me . whatever who cares !!
Then at seng kang waitt for wei guang aboutt 45 min . oHh man !
= hate to wait for ppeople ..
SIIAN ~ meeting wei guang already then we go for CG meeting . ii miss it . ")
after cg meeting we went to eat liao Then go service @

Pastor iis backk .
Service iis good . hahhas.
Seat beside Jo-ann . she tmr wearing . all Plastic bag ! Toliett paper ii think soo.
Wonder iif her Bf see hw ?? hahhahas . i better dun imagine .
..... after service . edward and wee li go home .
me . my brother . angeline and her cg memeber come my hse .
we order mac .
Nice nice !! jo-ann eat tooo. but with jeremyy /.

Tmr bs @ cool . enjoyy todayy ??? 7/10

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments