Sweet sweet 21th Birthday to Tracy

By Unknown - February 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRACY !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! 
;) 
HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY ;)

Came down to her Birthday Party straight after church and I am supposed to meet PeiHua 
but he is going to be late so I head down myself instead . I am struggling to find my way 
there and Thank GOD for uncle man as he show me how to get to Hong Kah CC where 
Tracy Birthday party will be held.


Tracy relative bring the cake out and The cake is 
in a key shape . A key represent FREEDOM ;D 





I realise the cake is so PINK ! 


If is for my Birthday , please do not give me pink colour as I 
don't like. Get me something like blue ? Red (kinda of impossible) 
LOL .
RAINBOW IT THE BEST ;) 

We sang birthday song and I went up to help Tracy took lot of picture and how I saw God 
dad and mum put Tracy wear the KEY necklace and that moment was really touching and 
when tracy drop her tears , My heart just melt and I tear too because it was too touching already.
How I wish on my birthday My daddy and mum will be there for me to help me wear the necklace <3


Here is my cake ! 
YUMMY ;D 

Everyone is enjoying themselves singing Karaoke . These are all 
God-dad and mum friends / relative and working friends ;) 



Me and the BIRTHDAY GIRL TRACY ;) 
My sweet primary school friend and my GOD sister ! 
We did a lot of crazy stuff together before and she really take good care of me and 
till today we still stay in contact ;) 
<3


Group PHOTO ;D 




Here is me and God mum 
When I am in Primary school time she really take good care of me and 
i really appreciate a lot and hope after my exam i will go to their 
house and stay and have a great catch up with them <3



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments