Flea market / Best Fries Forever

By Unknown - February 02, 2012

Flea Market / Best Friends Forever 

Today Fashion Hook will be having Flea Market and I am going down to Flea
Scape with Si xian and Alyssa. This is also the first time Alyssa going for 
flea market and I bet she is super excited ! ;) 
When we reach Cine , I went to buy BEST FRIES for them and we share ! 
This fries is introduced by Joycelyn and now I share with them ;) 
And their feedback was like the fries damn nice and every time I come to
town I will drop by and purchase their Fries ;) 


Buy a Set meal and you can add on the Mango Drinks ;) 


Our very first picture together. 
Three of us enjoying our Fries ;) 



Here is the picture of STITCH I Phone Cover ;) 
Alyssa bought this only at $12 ! She currently using old one but then she bought 
it at $23 and then this time round at Flea Market she really found a great deal ! 
If this have BlackBerry one , I don't mind buying one for myself ;) 

For Flea Market , I bought 1 shorts , 1 Jacket and 1 top from Fashion Hook ;) 
And wanted to get more items but then I do not have enough cash with me ;( 
But I am looking forward to setting up a stall at flea and I hope all my friends & reader will come 
and support me !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments