MY VALENTINE

By Unknown - February 09, 2012

There are often lot of people asking me these question 


1. What kind of guys will attach me in terms of looks , character ?
- I like cute guys more then Handsome guys
- Sporty ( Best is those who are very Tan and Not really too muscular )
- Cool Hair style
- Dress well
- Humours
- Friendly
- Cheerful
- Tall ( Taller then me Jio can le )
- Not as talkative as me

2. What is the age range ?
- I am alright with guys who are older then me , but I can't accept guys who are younger then me

These are the few which I can actually stated down and I always believe that my other half will be the opposite of what I stated ;x  Other areas you want to know , you can actually ask me at my formspring !

ASK ME QUESTION HERE  : http://www.formspring.me/Fiercemadam

3. Currently Do I have someone in mind ? 
To be honest , yes I have someone in mind. Those who are close with me will know how is he. But it's seem to be impossible for us to be together as we have not been contacted since CNY.

I will not mention name here. But I know him through Dragon-Boating and that point of them , we are really close friends and anything we can just talk under the roof. He is really nice and he have done lot of things which touch my heart.

My story : 
Two years back , after training my team mate drive two of us to Suntec City because I am working later and he is also going to accompany me to have lunch before he go home. When we reach food court , i realise that I lost my blackberry phone and that point of time I am really damn scared and sad ;( as the phone my daddy just got me a few months ago. He told me not to worry so much , he will go with me to find the phone but at the end , we still found nothing. I have no choice to go and open the shop first and he left to help me call my team mate who drive us there , if I have drop my phone inside her car? While I am working my heart is like still scared that I cant find my phone ;( He call Amanda and he ask her to tell me that he can't find the phone and when hearing upon the news I cry on the spot ;( Then I ask Amanda to pass me her phone and I want to call my boss to tell him that I don't want to work as I totally have no mood and guess what ? Amanda told me that he found the phone and he want to come down and pass me the phone as he want to give me surprise. And I was really touched and HAPPY ! My phone is back and at the end he came down and pass the phone to me <3 !

Some times after training , he will come down to my workplace to accompany me a while before he left. Maybe during weekdays or weekend , when two of us its free , he will come down to Cck to have supper with me and we will never fail to catch up with each other life.

He is really a nice guy and I really like him. But too bad , two of us are not meant to be together !
But all I can say is I LOVE YOU <3


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments