Trade show for nom nomz

By Unknown - February 08, 2012

After so many months of doing up the business plan , finally is a day whereby
we showcase our business idea and we got to do our best to score as high 
as possible ! 
;) 

Early in the morning , getting ready everything and happily off to school ! 
Thanks to Ivy & Victor for bringing the Bento to school . 

This is our poster of the day ! 
Its design by Huda ! ;) 



This is our flyer or you can call it as Boucher too ! 
We use this to attach people come to our booth to take a look at it ! 
Its design by me ;) 
Tiffany ! 


This cute Dragon is taken from Victor house as yesterday while we were at his house 
we were thinking how are we going to decorate the booth to make it interesting ? 
And Victor was saying since our bento are so cute then we should just hang something cute ! 
and this year is the year of Dragon and 'They" believe that it will bring us luck ! ;p 



Here are some of the little gift we want to give away to those 
who actually come to our booth to find out more thing ! 


Slowly when the booth is finish setting up , then people start coming to our booth to visit and 
we got a lot of good feedback like nice decorate bento ! ;) 




Here are some of the Bento that actually my own team come together to make it de ;) 
For me personally , I like the FROG design more then nothing else . 



Bento Team ;) 
From left to right : Me , Jeremin , Ivy , Huda and Victor ! 




Photo Taken with our entrepreneurship Faci ! 
He is really an awesome Faci ! 
;) 


what a bad hair day & Pimple everywhere ;(((( 






Took as many photo as possible as after the two judge come by our store we got to start packing up and 
the result will be out for UT 2 ! I hope my team mates everyone is able to get an A ;) 


Huda & I 
I been in the same class in Sem 1 and Sem 2 which is now also in the same class ;) 



Jeremin and I .
Little crazy fellow ! 


Bento Team won the display of product ;) 



Overall , I enjoyed myself with my team to suffer together and Finally after today we are done with 
Business plan and I really hate the money part ;x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments