First time studying In national Library

By Unknown - February 22, 2012

This is my First time heading to National Library to study and 
wen hui came to join me too even though she will be working 
in the afternoon . So sweet of her accompany me ;) 

Inside the library I did not take much photo as inside the library is so quiet ;x 
I went in and study for about 4-5 hours before leaving and off to Bugis street to shop! 
I be shopping for Cindy Birthday gift ;) 



Here is wenhui ;) 
She is really a great friend to me , when I need someone to accompany me to 
do something , she will always reply to my Twitter and say that she is able to accompany me ! 
This kind of friend where to find sia ! 



Here is the GIFT that cell-group bought for CINDY ;) 
Its from Bugis street SILVER.COM 
Can anyone guess what we bought for her ?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments