Great Deal at SWENSENS that you do not want to miss

By Unknown - February 27, 2012

Dinner at SWENSENS with Cindy at Bugis Junction Level 1 ! 
Cindy and I was thinking what to eat , but at the end I remember that SWENSENS 
they having students special a set at $9.90 ! I thought there is no outlet at Bugis until 
Cindy recall that there is one at Bugis as she is a member of SWENSENS! 
She always have great deals to share because she is members of every restaurant ;x 


Here is their Menu ! 

Never fail when I come to SWENSENS , I will always order Baked spaghetti Bolognaise ! 
It's really nice and I think you guys should try ! I would rate this 9/10 which I taste it at Bugis , For Jurong Point I will rate it 10/10 , their food and service is really awesome ! 


Other then having a free flow of drinks , everyone is entitled to free plain cold water ! ;]



I am always taking photo of Cindy without getting her consent as she will be crazy facing my camera always ;x


While waiting for cindy just now , I went walking around and found this WASABI peanuts 
my all time favourite ! I bought it immediately without having second thoughts man ! 



Here comes my meal ! 
By looking at the picture , are you feeling hungry ? 



I am always a happy girl when I have food <3 !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments