Singapore Room For Rent

By Unknown - February 28, 2012

Singapore Room for Rent ! 
You may come from Oversea to Singapore to study and you may not have families here.
No idea where to stay ? I have a good deal for you  !
Check out this website TODAY : http://www.ibilik.sg/
This website have room for rent and its available for short term rentals too !

They have available rent rooms all around Singapore like Ang Mo Kio , Bedok , Boon Lay . Choa Chu Kang.
If you were to come Singapore to study at Republic Poly and you think that you want to rent a flat 
outside instead of staying your school hotels then you should find houses near woodlands and I believe the rate 
will be an affordable one ! ( As I myself have not rental house before , so I not really sure what 
is the market price now)



For me I click onto woodlands , and they come out with 639 result of room rental at 
woodlands . You can actually slowly click onto one by one to see which one you prefer ! 


Once you click onto the one you selected then you can see those information like
Monthly rental , Internet , Washing Machine and their description of their house like address ! 
And you are interested you can actually contact them straight away ! 

For me personally , I think they lack of photos ! With words only , it will not attach people that much 
but with photo and words i think it will get people attention more easily ! 
I will get attracted to things which have picture and words ;) 



Overall , after all this look through the website , I think its easy to understand and easy to find 
room for rents as everything its already stated there. I would rate this website 8/10 ! The rest
of the two points will fail in pictures & Video and if they have past customer testimonial its will be 
much more better and helpful to the business itself ! 

Register an account with them today : 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments