Men's Health Ubranathlon Volunteer

By Unknown - February 26, 2012

Aiin and I sign up for Men's Health Ubranathlon Volunteer ! 
We need to report at 12pm and they will start debrief at 3am in the morning. 
During the few hours , we went to walk to Singapore Flyer there and slack at Marine Square 
7 eleven there. Then around 2am we walk back and find a place to sleep ;x That area I thought 
no mosquito and I can sleep in peace but too bad at the end I kinda a few mosquito bites ! 
Photo taken when we are about to leave and have a great journey to Marine Square .
Along the way , we chit chat a lot of things and it somehow is a sharing session ! 



Random photo taking at the 250m mark ! 
RUN BABY RUN  .... REACHING SOON ! 


The volunteer T-shirts and also the Tag .
I was quite disappointed , why is their shirts cotton instead of dry fit?
As cotton shirts does not really last long.



This is the station I will be standing and guiding those runner to run this direction.
Sorry for the blur picture !

During the whole run , My eye is super heavy and I can just sleep any-time sia ! I am trying to 
open my eye big big and look at those guys to make sure they are al right ! 
and a Tourists came to me and ask me for direction , at the end I only can ask him to go to 
Marine Bay sand to ask the information counter ;) And he just smile and ask : " can I take a photo with you"? 
I was like okay sure . Total we took two photo. 

After we done with our duty and I came to this Obstacles and Try out myself . 
Climbing up and down its easy but then when crossing on the top from here to there is a bit difficult if 
you wore the wrong attire , for myself , my attire don't suit and If I am wearing tights then I think 
it will be a perfect one ! 
;]
If next time Singapore is having Ubranathlon for ladies , I will go and try and get my first experience !



After everything , Aiin and I suppose to have our lunch together but guess what?
we are so tired till we just want to go home and sleep ! 
inside the train we just K.O immediately when we have sleep and we don't really care how people stare 
at us ! ;]



This is the volunteer tag ;] 
I took these picture onces I reach home before I am off to bed then sleep ! 


Shirt design ! 


Check out my eye bag -_- ! 




Guess what I found from Facebook is actually this picture ! 
We will too tired till we just find a place and just sleep there ! 
And it really ugly as a lot of people walk pass us , but who cares right ? 
When you are tired , all you want is to sleep ! 

Overall, All I can say that the welfare is good and the things they got to improve is how they can 
handle crowds to make things move faster ! 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments