Manhattan's Student and senior special

By Unknown - February 18, 2012

Before I left home to school , I took some time to take some 
self-shot at my room ;) 
Wore FOREVER 21 GREEN TANK TOP and Its kinda of too big for me so I wore an 
Black Sports Bra ! It kinda of sporty and I really like to wear like this to school as 
it's really comfortable ;) 


Sorry for the blur photo ! 
But even though its blur , I think the photo turn out to be quite nice ! 









After my Land Based & Environment Education UT revision ended , 
I went to Causeway point immediately to find a seats at Fish Market 
as before 5pm there will be an students & senior citizen promotion ! ;) 
here is the MENU ! 

This is the Student & senior special ! 
A meal is only $6.90 and you can have FREE FLOW of drinks which most of 
us will love it . But then the thing I don't like about causeway point outlet its that their service 
is very bad and they still expect us to pay for the Service charge ?! 



This is the cup they use for the Student and Senior special so that 
they can identify and I wonder if the cup is nt transparent and how can their 
provider able to refill for us? and because of that I need to keep calling them to help me 
refill the drinks ! 



Two of us ordered Fish and Chip at the end , and I did not expect it 
to be so small portion and I need to drinks a lot of water to make myself full ;) 


Cindy is hungry and she can't wait to eat up the food but i was like : 
" hey cindy , Take photo with the food la" , haha 
I guess she is going to get use to it as we always seem to keep meeting up together 
for dinner and shopping ! 



;) 
I am also hungry at the same time , but I want to take photo first ;) 



Taking Photo of two of us ! 
we will never fail to catch up with each other life ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments