[SPONSORED] Purplicious Waxing service

By Unknown - February 07, 2012

Thanks to Purplicious for sponsoring me ;)

This is the link to Purplicious facebook page ! 

go LIKE their page now as when they have promotion , they will 
always update on their page itself ! 



Here are some of the services they are providing 
Actually I suppose to come for Under arm waxing and Eye brown trending 
before Chinese New Year but due to the tight schedule, I have no choice but to push back the 
appointment after CNY !

And finally I am here with Wei Qi ;) 

This is the room which uses for business ;) 
You can tell that the business is super professional ;) 


Random photo ! ;) 


This drinks was given when we step inside the room ! 
What a great service ! 


Wei Qi will be going first so I will be seating at the side taking photo ! ;) 


Wei Qi will be doing under arm and guess what ? 
She been rejected of doing waxing because she do not have much hair to wax as 
when she have a bit of hair she will feel uncomfortable and will tend to remove it.
For me I also will also feel uncomfortable ! 

I feel that is very honest and Raji doing all these service not for  money but meeting 
customer needs ;) ! ! 
Raji really impress me a lot by her services ! 


Some of the photo taken during the process of doing Half Arm waxing ! ;) 

What is waxing all about ? 
- Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which remove the hair 
from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks.
Almost any area of the body can be waxes , including eye brows, face, bikini area, legs , 
arms, back, abdomen and feet. 


Under-arm only need to take 10-15 mins to wax finish.

Method:
Waxing is accomplished by spreading a wax combination thinly over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth.[1] This removes the wax along with the hair. Another method utilizes hard wax (as opposed to strip wax). In this case, the wax is applied somewhat thickly and with no cloth or paper strips. The wax then hardens when it cools, thus allowing the easy removal by a therapist without the aid of cloths. This waxing method is very beneficial to people who have sensitive skin.

Next service its actually eye brow trending and to be honest I am quite scare as I heard 
from my friend Joycelyn that it's quite painful and Raji told me that its painful for the first time ;x 
But overall , It was an good experience and I would like to rate this for 10/10 ! 

she will first do my eye brow shape first then later on she will ask me to see if 
I want to do some touch up on the eye brow a not ? At the end , I did some touch up 
on my eye brow ;) 
And next time I will come back again for the eye brow trending ! 



See my serious facial expression ! 
Trying not to move as I scare it will hurt my eye brow ! 

After all the service , Wei Qi went up to Raji to ask her some question about waxing stuff ;) 
And I can tell you that Raji really super knowledge and she seem to know everything man ! 



The bed ~ 


Waxing ! 
and the rest of the product ! 


A bear at the bed saying that you're special ! ;]


Raji & I ! 
I look so tiring on that day because its really a long day for me and I am wearing 
an ugly formal wear shirt ! 

If you would like to engage any service , just find her at her facebook page ! ;) 
and I hope you will have a wonderful experience there ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments