ITS PARTY TIME AFTER EXAM

By Unknown - February 29, 2012

FINALLY ALL MY PAPER HAVE ENDED ! 
NOW ITS THE TIME TO ENJOY MYSELF AND RELAX AS MUCH AS I CAN 
BEFORE YEAR 2 STARTS AND I GOT TO STUDY REAL HARD ! 

Meeting Cindy at Town and we almost shop finish the whole orchard shopping mall man ! 
From the Bukit Timah Hiking till now , My knee still pain , stand and seat down also 
pain , I think I walk too hard le . Hope to recover fast and I am going to climb for another Hill soon 
with my classmates.
After a long walk , Cindy decided to find a place and slack so she came up an idea 
to go COLD STONE at Someset 313 . 

This is my first time eating COLD STONE ! 
For me I actually buy small cup with Bubble Glum Ice Cream flavour and additional 
of rainbow topping <3 LOVING IT ! 
Its like a childhood moment ! 

Cindy ordered Yogurt Ice Cream and additional of strawberry and when she try 
mine , she say mine is too sweet ;x HAHA 
I just love sweet stuff ! ;) 



Cindy and I enjoying Our Ice-Cream ;) 
Look at my face , super tiring because after hiking , I went home straight to bath and immediately 
rush out to meet cindy to chill . 
We look like some happy kid with Ice-Cream ! 


After eating some Ice-cream , we went over to ION and saw many 
good art work ! Here are some of the photo I took which I think 
its nice and special ! 
Didn't manage to take a lot of photo as there are people staring at me taking photo -_- ! 



At the end , we surrender le as there is no place to walk so we went back to ORCHARD CENTRAL 
"Everything with fries" ! Cindy and I find a place to chill there while waiting for the rest of the cell-group
members to come and join us ! 
Around 7.30pm , everyone is here and we all are getting our food ! 



I ordered Char Siew meal with Sour Cream Fries ! ;) 
I be sharing with xue fang as I am not feeling hungry ! When I told cindy that I be sharing with xue fang 
then she say why share ? You one person can finish one meal. Then I just give her 
a hard stare ! HAHA ! 


CONGRATULATION TO MY GIRLFRIEND SI XIAN FOR GETTING AN I PHONE 
FINALLY ! ;D 
And now we are exploring her i phone different camera function and we spam photo like
non stop ba ! 
You should just scroll down and enjoy those picture ! 







Joycelyn and Si xian ! ;) 

I did not take a lot of photo during the events because I am way too tired to take photo ;x 
But I promise next time if I got any nice place to chill , I will take a lot of photo to share ! ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments