Hair Color change / Gamble all the day

By Unknown - February 05, 2012

I saw this new salon another day while I am shopping with my daddy and 
their colour hair only cost $23.90 and guess what ? I told wei qi 
and she is also interested in colouring her hair , so straight after school we came down to Choa
Chu Kang and guess what ? The price is really cheating our feeling man ;( 
Different brand of colouring / Different hair length has different price ! 

But after walking around checking out different salon , we decided 
to come back this store and the lady kind of give us attitude because just now I 
say so expensive and I want to go other salon check out first. And after choosing the colour 
and we finally sat down ;) 


Picture of me in the salon ! 
And did you saw the hairstylist behind me ?
Look at his hair not look at him . I want to colour the same hair colour as him
but guess what ? My hair got to bleach for more then 2 times ;x 
The price of it also two times ;x 


From this picture you can see that my hair colour is actually very messy 
and its almost like everywhere ;( 
Which I really hate it and All I want is a nice , nice hair colour ! 


This is wei qi ;) Who is also colouring her hair ;) 

While we were waiting for our turn to colour , the C lady actually talking about us 
when they are doing the colour , I was like " if you want to gossip then wait till 
we go off la " , I promise this will be the first and the last time I will be coming back , I rather 
pay more to have a better service ! 

The colour of my hair does not turn out to be like what I want . I will
rate it 6/10 ! 



After colouring , we immediately rush down to Jeremy house which is located 
at Bukit Panjang area ! And guess what ? We took LRT and we alight at the wrong stop , so 
at the end , we took an taxi instead ;x 

Finally we reach Jeremy house and I saw lots of chocolate at his house , 
so I randomly ask him If I am able to eat the chocolate and without any second thoughts
he just bring in this chocolate inside the room ;) 


And thanks to Jeremy for buying Mos Burger for Wei qi & I ! 
As we have not have our dinner yet ;x


Here are some of the picture of my new hair colour ! 



Jeremy is playing happily.
When he win or lose , he will always show a good sign ;) 



Wei Qi & I 
;) 


Jacob & Jeremy ;) 



Lucas ! 
Always never fail to laugh when wining .
when he lost , he will become more serious to win all the money back !
wahhahahah ;D 



Look at Jeremy face ! 


Gamble gamble gamble ! 


Looking at their funny facial expression ! ;) 



Is Jeremy drunk ? 
Because his face look real RED like a Monkey Back side ! 



Guess what is Lucas doing ?
He is actually placing his money into some FENG SHU ! LOL ! 



I wanted to take a shot of Jacob but he don't want and he manage to 
hid himself away from my camera ! 




Jeremy is too lazy to take out his notes and guess what ?
He brought out his coins and play ! 
And we were like ! AIYO JEREMY PRIEST LA ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments