By Unknown - March 01, 2008





me and phoebe


the food is nice man


Is me taking picture with my working name tag

first day of working, i meet beeleng they all at jurong east lorh.wao is like super early for the job sia.hahahs=) morning. jacky come to expo find me .cos she wan pass me a black polo tee.so nice of him sia.=) but his shirt super Big XL sia.doing cashier.i with one of the RA people.at counter 10.Guess what? i have a nice watson cashier guide me along.thanks man.helping me so much thing.and even i do wrong thing she still correct me in a nice way.today we have 2 breaks.the food there is still okay.but the watson drink is free.but the drinks for the taste is totally super err xiin.but no choice to drink de=(Today i did around 2 mistake cos the price tag and the computer de price is different so sometime must really go check super careful leh.if nt u will kana say de.hahas =)
Nites.we should end around 10pm de,then they keep dragging los until 11 plus.and me and a guy keep counting the money in my cashier to make sure there is not less then $400 if nt i going to use my own money to top up sia.haahs. count n count n count got more then $20 plus extra.but after few counting,is extra $2.10 hahhas.den at last we left the expo at 11.15 if i am nt wrong,and we take the last mrt. jacky wait for me until i finish work sia.then due to too late,he cant paii me to cck.but he still call me and chat with me on the phone.
then in train we all BLACK girls are all emo sia. super tiredd neh.and today i took alot of pictures sia.going home alone.and super tiredd. reach home at 12 plus. =p Rest,bath,eat and SLEEP !
Homehome=)
@ jacky bigbully! dun let me sleep arh.badbad.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments