By Unknown - March 08, 2008




beeleng,me,phoebe and irene





me and irene.




yea.funny is friday sia.guess what?i am late for school even though i last night sleep at 10 plus los.hahahs =) den sms beeleng too.she also late.ayhahhs in school today i keep sleeping the whole day los.super tired neh.
angry about something?\

i mean we are classmate.your friend add me i also neva say anything.i only tell beeleng what\/den she say the guy like to add chio bu right?den i didnt say anything want.den what u write comment to your friendss about beeleng say de.now u got a good bf treat you,still wan break up de.darm sad for him larh.we are classmate you say until like tat to me.haiis/i have nothing to say lorh. up to you bah .
after school,i went back home.bath all this thing den go bank make my card leh.jio go taopayo walk walk los.i bought a lot of thing yeah ! buy fruits too.hahahs.happy sia today i am able to spent time with my brother.misses * I love you !den i also waiting for boy to finish his match and helping his coach to do thing.helpful sia =)
den at night around 7.15 liks tat ,me kelvin and kian hong.we went shopping.wanted to buy shirt for kian hong but dun have his size .sad.den he nvm den we go buy thing and eat lors.leg darm pain sia.super tiredd ...
=) at night.went back with boy +)
midnight went to eat.super hungry sia.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments