By Unknown - March 18, 2008

ths girls i adore.


keep taking my pictures .i now take your pictures =)



yesterday my daddy back to singapore leh * HAPPY

this morning.i wake up late sia.hahas.yest i set alarm clock at 6am but i still can wake up at 7.15am.ohman i going to be late.somemore my daddy midnight 3 plus talk to me leh.sleepy*then somemore today got RTO test.hahas.i must pass yeah.cos i study hard wt.los.then i faster bath n went to cck meet phoebe they all.i sorry i late.super tired too.every morning i will have headach de.haiis.

School =P

study.chatting.then today RTO EXAM.before i do my exam.i pray to god.guess what?i am nt afraid to do my test/and those question i nt sure.then at the end i knw how to do leh.cool right?Thks god.i hope i can score 80 above.i believe i can do it de.after exam.thyen i have role-play.for me i think i did quite well.teacher also say i did well.humph* when i praticing sherly with her.,we two keep laughing n enjoy alot together los.laughing until i really cant take it.the Joy we have.
today we end school at 4pm.then when we on the way back home,me and sherly was doing funny thing.den thks to irene help me take picturess.Thks my friend =)

ITE life are great now.beocs i have beeleng,irene.sherly,phoebe and yuqin.thks for everything.i hope whatever pass thing tat is unhappy just forget it bah. =) must learn how to forgive n forget yeah.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments