By Unknown - March 09, 2008





me and beeleng

wake up at 3 plus,i disture jacky leh.i tired i slp back until 8 plus disture him again.hahhs den at last he didnt sleep back leh.den i wanted yto eat mac,so he order =) happy.but later i need to go home bath and change cos i gng service.on the train,i playing with his psp.lor.fun sia.i going to bring my psp to repair.( cant download pictures).boy accompany me home den i late leh for service.so i take taxi to church after i went home take thing and bath yeah =)thanks boy for accompany me. Misses*

after service,i went to take mrt with misa.den we chit chat all along until she board down de bus.den sms beeleng asking her where she is lor.den i wait fior her at orchard lors.but abiyt mooddy larh.wen she see me she darm funny lors.say i cute with my attire.hahhas.i love my attire today yea.me and beeleng darm hungry yeah.i wanted to eat kfc.she accompany me eat too.she also eat.chit chat.after tat we went shopping.i bought 2 necklance.after tat,buy ice-cream leh walk until plaza singapure there den take bus home.i wanted to go find boy den too late and i am tired so i neva go lor.
Nites =) MIss him =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments