By Unknown - March 07, 2008

Hello :x
morning boy never call me wake me up at 6 los.he wake up 5 plus and he let me sleep until 6.45 like tat.and he super funnysia/wake up time he kick something and got Loud sound and i kana shock and wake up los =) den wash up all this leh.he accompany me go my home.i going home and bath change den go school.in train,we chatchat.funnysia.and i am darm super tired.den he wait for me bath le jio pai me go school los.and also raining yea.he got bring umbrealla.thanks bOY.helpful sia.
School.i am late sia.den i sleep in class.den teacher asking me why am i so late? then i say i wake up late lor.and den like tat los.
after school, i went home straight away go home online until 10 plus i wentt to slp.i tiredd lehh =)
Boy thanks for leeting me sleep first .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments