By Unknown - March 05, 2008

todayy.i didnt go for school today due to some of my family problem.haiis.so sad when i see things happening to me.who will be there for me?Friendss?family?or who.thanks jo-ann and Boy sms me and be there for me.thanks =) den after tat , my mummy my bro and i at chinatown eat.me n my mum eat laska. sia.den after eating, we take bus home.and was playing a prank on "uncle".hahas.laughing until cant stand it man. today boy coming my mum house lors.and when we reach toa Payo time.we go shop shop and thanks mummy buy sandal for me sia. =p cos i wanted to sandals for darm long time lehh. hmmm.after tat we went home and i watch tv while my bro was playing my psp.and mummy going work.and bro kelvin haven come back.so worry for him.haiis.den around4 plus,boy reach toa payo leh den he call me.and me n my bro go find him den shop shop leh jio go home.eat.chatchat lorh.
Night time.mummy come back awhile later me and boy jio go tao payo shopshop leh den go home =) thanks boy for sending me home. Love yeah

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments