By Unknown - March 30, 2008

cindy,jo-ann and me
I LOVE SPORTY WEAR =X

JO-ann and me
am i really happy ??

This is the accident.
i took it from the top at mrt station

going to sea training today yeah =) tat what i am always looking forward to.
GUess what? me farhana and hani go for training only ~ den we meet at cck den take train there los.i buy my bread at kallang mrt station, we walk there,.and hani suggested tat we run first los.hahahs.at first i can endure until the bridge there den when runnning back i keep stopping cos i keep couging, as i am nt fully recovered =( but at last i manage to finish the running.den we all rest rest waiting to start the training.

training start =)
den i was seating at the back with a girl.forget what her name leh.row,row,row.was fun larh.and i manage to endure through out.andd we row to a place den we show them our rowing.so row,row,row, one of them ask for my name and he wrote down.den we pratice a lot.long distance also.super tiredd but at least i manage to do it.and thanks for the people who encourage me.the training today is tired yeah but fun with the people around me who give me support.we do 60 inclined pull-up den me hani and farhana do a few push-up leh den debeif leh jio go bath.hahas.cooling and tiredd.

Raining =(
den walk walk walk den we walk pass the toliet at the way we going off the park.got this guy told us nt to be in rain cos the wealther.den we was like okay thanks.den he follow us behind us, but he riding bicycle.den he keep reminding us.when under the bridge he turn into the taxi there,he fall down from his bicycle.hani and farhana saw.den i was like shocked. i wanted to help den i tink later he attack us how.and i wanted to call the ambulance den ii really dunnoe what to do.and guess what? i saw a ambulance at kallang mrt and i went to tell the person there and they went to help tat guy.i hope tat guy will be fine yea.if nt i will feel gulity cos i at first didnt nt go help him.i didnt went to eat with hani they all cos i need to go chinatown mrt to meet xiaowei,peter.and my cg memeber.we having games today yeah. jo-ann they all at sk group.den i with jacky at adeline group with angeline and her two friends.game was fun los.and i ate kiwi.n is nt cut yet de hor.hahhas.is nice.but boy say is sour.at last, we finish the game,den cg start.praising god all this,listen the word of god. having a lot of thing in my mind yeah.
finish leh i went to take bus with my bro home.my daddy wan us to go becos my cousin birthdya yeah.in bus,i sleep.super tiredd.but cant slp well becos.no shoulder for me to slp.hahhas.reach home.rest a while. chat with boy.and i went to grandmum house eat los.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments