By Unknown - March 22, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIRELY



i am bored tat whyes keep takeing picturess

BOY ! I LOVE YOU









Willie dun shy ! Look here man

i LOve the way you are

izzt she cute =x

birthday girl ~
funny faces we have yeah =)
we two good in taking pictures right ?


Me and BIRTHDAY girl~

today going children church with my sister.enjoy alot yeah. guess who i saw in the bus.willie!hahas, he is serving in children church.den when we reach church, me and my sister was seated infront the second seat lor.i think i was the only adult there on the seond row of seat yeah. quite paii seii at first but then a while later not leh.and ii enjoy alot. myy sister also having fun. and she super love the praise " jesus is my super hero". i thinking i gng to look for the song, if nt i will buy the cd yeah for my sister.den after tat, we all go home by taking the same bus.next week i be bringing my sister to children church again next week.hope i be free den.hahhas =) if nt i will ask my aunt go yeah.

Home sweet home =)
den at home waiting for relative to come my house .cos today is my sister birthday.i have bought her present.hope she like it.today i eat alot of thing.hahahs =P
today took alot of picture.hope my reader will enjoy =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments