By Unknown - March 03, 2008

Third day of working.means last day yea.
wake up late sia today.thanks to sherly call me up and wake me up if nt.sure late.meeting phoebe at cck lors.and then everyone meet at Jurongeast.thanks to irene buy for us bread leh.so touching yea=)
Reach expo ! we eat and buy drinks.but i am still hungry sia.dunnoe why?no matter how much i eat i still hungry =x maybe my stomach got worm yeah.ahhahs.then the worm must be super fat sia.=P i doing cashier.having so much fun yeah.
Something happeneddd =(
i type in the wrong amount then the customer got double check about the list and she got correct me the thing i type wrong.and we two got check lors.then when i print out she paid already.she come back find me and she say why the receipt have extra $20 plus to paid?then i was like SHOCK.cos just nw me and the customer double check leh.den i call the managerment people JOe.then he say me mah.is like what the.is not my faulth lor.then the customer was saying " is not her faulth'' the coustomer saying two times leh then at last joe stop saying that.haiiss.quite disappointed about the way watson organsized leh.we ITE student different sia. =9 but nvm since today is the last day leh.then the food today is not nice too.But the egg is nice only leh.and today during our break time,we went to buy things lor.GUess what i bought? i bought adaias Perfume sia.and is only left 3 more.me,irene,and beeleng buy de.cool right!
at nightt! my leg was like super pain lors.the first two day not painde.and have more custmer leh.but today dun hve much pple and my leg super pain. lame right?then at hor one of the incharge there super blur hhahas.dunoe how to control the people but he is very funny and nice guy.who flit with girl( ohman).
after work, we paid our thing that we bought leh.then we BLACK girl went home.intrain,i listen to mp3 and sleep.super tiredd.when i reach cck,me,yuqinand phoebe we went to cck 24hr there and eat los.then i paii yuqin wait for bus awhile then i go home.BOY call me Up and accompany me chat on the phone,cos is too late leh.around 1 leh.
receieve a sms from phoebe.that the wated man was be seen at keat hong at cck there.he was staying at teck whye. PEOPLE OUT THERE,PLS BE CAREFUL YEAH.SAW THE MAN,CALL 999.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments