By Unknown - March 09, 2008

today having cg outing.at east coast park.morning i wake up at around 9 plus,cos i super tired but i cant sleep back leh.den my aunt went to buy food for me and my sister.den when she back i need to feed my sister.and guess what? i brinigng along my sister to the outing.den in mrt was like people looking at me.i think they though tat my sister is my daughter bah.cos got one time got this ahma ask me if my sister is my daughter anot?i was like No.hahahs =) paii seii sia.my face got so old meh.in train, i study for my exam too.i wan scold well sia. /50 at least i wan get 35 and above.i can do it de.
reach bedok.we all waiting for wei guang they all.guess what ? raining sia.
hmm =(
summary =) today i enjoy alot,.seeing my sister enjoy a lot too.happy sia.tmr having exam i got to do well yeah.cos i wan go higher nitec.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments