By Unknown - March 06, 2008

hani and me

me and jo-ann
=) yeah finally finish cross-country.

me,jo-ann and hani



i am getting my trohp from this woman,.
dunnoe her name.
picture taken by jO-ann


today i have cross-country.i super scare sia.and i am aiming for top 5.today is the whole ite run together de. ITE west ! ITE central ! ITE east ! =)

morning, i come to school.boring man lesson.also veri tiredd.late for lesson cos wating for beeleng.den when going to reach 12,i went off to cross-country cos schooll got provide buses.and i with kah poh they all lor.and tat time w//as like so early jio go there for what.But teacher say she must be there to do adminstration thingyy.den when we reach, kah poh fren wan to eat den we all go eat los.wao ! the tom yam was super spicy until i cant take it man,plus inside got small chilli.=) den after wards ,joy come seat with us leh den we go prepare .warm up take our shirt all this and change lors,waiting for jo-ann.hahhas.chat with her too,i super scare sia.thanks bOy for encourage me.LOve yea.



competition going to start.

me and jo-ann they all warm up leh jio walk to the place.mark attendance leh jio going start running.what the hell . Simei ITE push people de lors.haiis.i kana sia.but forget it.i super scary lor.alot of people infront running sia.i keep stopping.then when gng to reach i saw a grp of pple infront of me. and i tell myself .run.den i run all my power out.and i get 19th.team i get 3rd.coolman.i am happyy.is raining.and i am darm wet.after taking the prize i went to take taxi with jo-ann and hani lor.she paying for us first.den take wor.thanks.

Home =)
i bath.charge my hp and my psp.cos i going to boy house.hahhas.scary sia.cos his parent and sister at home.meeting boy at outrampark den we take train to puggol los.chatting all along.he kana shock by me.hahas .darm funnysia.i knw a lot of your thing =p den we walk to his house los.i dunnOe so far de.but since we already walk den neva mind bah.then at h.is house i play with his dog.and we watch tv together.we went bath den his mum back.den chat chat los.eat.leh after tat watch show together.super nice sia.and he fall asleep first Bully him and i nOe wat he scare of.hahahs . =P den around 3 plus slp.den morning wake up.darm cold sia.he give me his blanket. =) Happy spenting time with u as u knw we two is busy.No time to meet.

Boy i want to tell you that i love you. *misses

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments